Call for Reviewers
The Program Committee is seeking peer reviewers to evaluate proposals. Volunteers may review and recommend proposals within their areas of expertise. A rigorous 3-step Submission Review Process and various Evaluation Criteria are utilized.
Reviewers commit to evaluating a minimum of 10 abstracts or five papers. Submissions will be distributed for review by 01 November 2017 and must be completed by 15 November 2017 using the online review system.
Ready to volunteer?
- Log in at https://convention2.allacademic.com/one/ila/southafrica18/ using your ILA username and password. If you do not have ILA credentials, click on the "Create a user name and password" link at the bottom of the "Can't remember?" section.
- Once logged in, click on the "Volunteer to be a Reviewer" link on the Submitter Menu.
- Fill in the required reviewer profile fields. You may update information that has pre-filled a field, if applicable.
- Read the "Acknowledgement of Terms" and select "Yes". Click "Accept and Continue".
- Check the "Reviewer" box and then click on the "Accept and Continue" button.
- On the summary page, click on the "Accept and Continue" button to officially volunteer to be a reviewer.
- You'll now be returned to the main menu and a confirmation email will be sent to the email address in your ILA profile.